Sunday, August 19, 2007

how it all began...

So my friend Gina and I have a very intense love for Mexican Food (and margaritas!). So one day, a co-worker suggested a restaurant to me, and Gina and I decided to go that Friday. And that began the tradition of Mexican Fridays.

Each Friday we will visit a different Mexican Restaurant, and I will report back here as to how our experience was.

These outings are not simply limited to Gina and Myself, but are open to all those who consider themselves to be Mexican Food Enthusiasts! So please feel free to join us! The address of each restaurant will be posted here weekly.

So far we have visited the following Restaurants:

-Box Car Cantina, Greenwich CT
-Tequila Sunrise, Larchmont NY
-MaryAnn's, Port Chester NY
-Gusano Loco, Mamaroneck NY

(Blogs to be posted about the already visited resaurants shortly)

1 comment:

Bella Angel said...

So out of the Mexican restaurants so far attended by Denise and I...the best one for me has been Tequila Sunrise in Larchmont. The food was awesome, the drinks were strong, and the mariachi band was great. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
-Gina